Wills & Probate Shenfield
Legal advice on wills and trusts in Shenfield
Many people prefer not to think about death, but it is never too early to plan for the financial security of your family. If you were to die intestate, your estate could be tied up in litigation for years.
Making a will gives you the peace of mind that your family would be provided for after your death, and that everything would be taken care of.
We can assist with all legal matters including:
• Estate and Inheritance Tax planning
• Assisting executors and administrators to administer estates
• Lasting powers of attorney
• Court of protection matters
• Disputes over wills and trusts
• Impartial legal advice on securing your family's future
Roger Brooker and Susan Garwood have over 40 years of experience in advising clients on wills and trusts, and can discuss how to choose guardians for your children, and the best way to divide your estate.
If you are unable to come and see us, we will be more than happy to visit you at home or in hospital. Please call to make an appointment.